1. Assistance in enhancing the theoretical training of the personnel employed in the field of Fintech services;
2. Preparation and organization of educational and social projects for the purpose of achieving the above mentioned objectives.
3. Independent study of the legal framework, public attitudes and practices in the sphere of protection of consumers of Fintech services, which will serve for the preparation of analyzes and prognoses for the development trends.
4. Providing advisory functions to help state authorities and public organizations on the formation of Fintech consumer protection criteria and standards for Fintech services.
5. Maintaining cooperation relations with state institutions, higher education institutions, cultural and social institutes in order to work on Fintech issues.
6. Establishment and maintenance of international contacts, attraction of prominent foreign scientists in the implementation of projects. Organization of exchange of specialists in order to increase the scientific and administrative capacity of experts in the Fintech services.
7. Organization of public and professional forums - conferences, seminars and other events devoted to global, regional and national aspects of the problems of the development of consumer protection of Fintech services.
8. Providing an information and consulting products through electronic exchange on the Internet.
9. Combine efforts with similar organizations in the country and abroad.
The whole text of the Bylaws may be found here